- November 3, 2020
- Posted by: Glacier Energy Services
Glacier Energy has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions to become a leading international provider of specialist products, services and engineering solutions for new and existing infrastructure. Using our technical ingenuity and expertise, Glacier Energy improves the safety, reliability and efficiency of our clients’ critical equipment to extend asset life and maximise operational performance and productivity.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our Inspection Services division.
- Secure revenue with new clients and additional revenue with existing clients
- Build high level relationships with established, new and potential clients
- Pitch the Inspection Services offer in a fully competent and professional manner
- Collaborate effectively with leadership and operations staff of all Glacier Divisions to bring potential opportunities to their attention and to identify and win projects
- Ongoing development of account plans
- Keep Company CRM system up to date
- Assist with booking new enquiries into Progress Plus
- Support the accurate and timely provision of quotations for clients
- Manage the effective handover of projects to Operations Manager once PO is received
- Participate in proposal and tender development as appropriate
- Maintain frequent personal contact with clients
- Participate in corporate teams to build relationships with key accounts
- Support a culture of personal accountability amongst all staff, recognising and praising ‘above the line’ performance whilst appropriately addressing ‘below the line’ behaviour when it is found.
- Work in a manner, which protects the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- Ensure intercompany co-operation and adds value to the Glacier Group
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business.
- Look after company interests at all times.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified an Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Ideally has a background in operations and / or service delivery in the target markets
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (5+ years) at a high level of achievement in a technical consultative selling role.
- Have established contacts within oil, gas, petrochem, pharma, renewables and nuclear Operators and Tier 1 suppliers and preferably with wider knowledge and experience of refineries and power generation industries.
- Strong customer orientation with demonstrable client retention skills along with proven ability to acquire and grow new clients.
- Proven technical sales experience ideally in NDT, inspection services and Specialist Engineering Solutions.
- Experience in leading and wining tenders.
- Emotionally mature with well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels.
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiating skills and the ability to handle and overcome objections.
- First class presentation skills, with experience of using modern IT tools and sales aids.
- Good analytical skill set with excellent reporting skills.
- Resilient self-starter with proven ability to work under own initiative, planning time and calls effectively.
- IT literate with specific experience using Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint programs.
- Significant travel required including overnight stays.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
To apply for this position, please send through your application to email@example.com