Glacier offers rental options on its extensive range of in-situ machining equipment.
With diverse engineering capabilities, Glacier can provide a vast range of specialised modular and ancillary equipment for short- and long-term rental. All equipment is designed and manufactured in house and can be made to meet bespoke requirements where required.
Glacier has an extensive range of rental equipment with a highly responsive and dedicated support team available to provide onsite training.
The rental fleet includes:
- Pipeline equipment – cutting & drilling up to 80” diameter
- Pipeline coating removal machines
- Casing & conductor cutting machines
- Flange facing machines – capable of machining up to 120” diameter
- Milling machines
- Drilling/boring & tapping machines – capable of boring up to 1.4m diameter
- Hydraulic power units
- Trepanning equipment
Products can be rented directly from Glacier and from our worldwide partner base